12.14.2011

Happy Holidays!!

Hello Lovelies…
I know it’s been ages since I’ve posted and for that I am truly sorry.  So much change has been going on since I last posted.  I’ve relocated from Las Vegas to Seattle and I’m extremely happy to be with family and living with my boyfriend!  Long distance relationships can be so tiring so it’s great to finally be with each other permanently.
Now that I’m here I think it’ll give me a chance to really dive back into my fashion and beauty passions and get back to sharing that with you.  We will definitely keep going forward with the coupons/discounts, contests and giveaway finds because sharing is caring Smile
Please bare with me as there will be vamps to the site overtime if you have any questions, concerns or inquiries feel free to email me at bebetrish@hotmail.com I have some contest and giveaway info I’ll be posting today so be sure to keep an eye out for that!
Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday <3