4.13.2009

Been Awhile...

First off VERY BELATED but HAPPY NEW YEAR and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all!

Wow can't believe how long it's been since i've updated. Sorry i've been MIA on blogspot, xanga, and youtube! If you have myspace or facebook feel free to add me just click on the links. I finally have joined the maddness and now part of the Twitter mania haha so check me out there too. Things have been kind of hectic good and bad. But that's life right mixed with the good and bad?

I like so many have sadly was laid off in this economy and now striving to find my fit in a new career path. Instead of pursuing Hotel Management or even IT i've decided to go with Nursing school. Yes I will be going back to school to become a Registered Nurse *^_^ I feel good about this choice. I think it's a natural knack that I have and i've always wanted to give back and help give back hands on. Maybe someday i'll be chosen for a great honor of helping with Red Cross and so forth both across the US and overseas.



Oh I have got to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE Max Factor's 2000 Calorie Mascara! If you have not checked it out PLEASE do haven't tried the plumper itself but the mascara alone is just divine :D lol yes I love my makeup and beauty products! It really does give a nice bold, crisp, full, and slightly plumper look to my lashes which is pretty bare to none if you didn't notice on my latest video post on youtube here is a snapshot if you haven't seen it yet...



The left side is obviously with no mascara at all and you can see how bare it looks. The right side is actually with L'Oreal Voluminous Naturale Brown Mascara. Hahaha wow looks scary gee i wonder which eye is my lazy eye?! :] Anyways i'll have more updates on here especially my Twitter and more videos to come on YouTube.

Chow Bellas!