4.23.2010

Drooling Over Christian Louboutin Heel-tastics!

Hello Lovelies,

Sorry didn't get to put up the other deals along with contests and more last night.  >.< My computer froze right when I was saving the draft.  I shall be sure to post it later tonight if not tomorrow morning.  I have been putting a whole new meaning to Spring Cleaning today LOL!

Now there we’re in Spring and swiftly moving into Summer it’s time to bust out those great bold and vibrant colors.  Put some splash in your baby!  Recently I was browsing through my e-mail and came across Neiman Marcus’ Pre-Fall Introduction for Christian Louboutin.

There were 2 pairs that I absolutely love and 2 from the Spring Collection that just call out my name!  Lets take a look at the 2 Pre-Fall pairs that I just adore first followed by the 2 Spring pairs that put a huge smile on my face.


Satin Crisscross Slide - $975.00
CrisscrossSlide
Courtesy of Neiman Marcus. Click picture to learn more.

Now that’s Cranberry color to admire!  Not to fret if you love your sheik basics it always comes in Black too.  Any slight hint of ruche in a design and I admit I am sold.  This beauty has a 5” heel which would put me at a mere 6’ but hey sometimes we pay a price for beauty right?  LOL!


Suede Metallic Square Pump - $795.00
MetallicSquarePump
Courtesy of Neiman Marcus. Click picture to learn more.

Seriously how can this not be one of the most perfect party pumps to rock?  The gorgeous silver square details are bananas.  I am definitely a fan of peep toes, gives just enough sophisticated sexy to work with.  This beauty has a platform of 1 1/8” and a heel of 5 1/4”.  All the must have heels always have the sky high height, at least most of us would consider it.  But they’re great art to rock when you want a night out to paint the town red.

I actually have a bubble tube dress I bought for New Years a few years back that would be perfect with this.  You see the madness begins as to why I SHOULD get this haha.


Cutout Bootie - $925.00
CutoutBootie
Courtesy of Neiman Marcus. Click picture to learn more.

Such a great simple yet fun pairing to any outfit.  Dress this with a great black or vibrant purple party dress.  Dress it down with fun off the shoulder top, ripped jeans, and bangles.  Either way you’re sure to win win with being it’s so versatile.  It is also available in Black which makes it even more convenient.
This great peep toe heel also has a back zip for easy slip off and on.  This beauty has a heel of 4 7/10”.


Bouquet Platform - $1,025.00
BouquetPlatformCourtesy of Neiman Marcus. Click picture to learn more.    

Last but definitely not least is the “Wine and Dine” heel that is sure to amp up your outfit in any case.  Though I would definitely consider this a great formal heel as well any pair these days it goes perfect with casual looks as well.  Though I would probably save this for a semi-casual look if you want to dress this lady down a little.
Lace, mesh and floral combos of any kind have a truly timeless accents to pieces.

It seems to be a nude satin under the floral lace but it’s actually a light pink, how fun and genius to compliment the infamous red sole signature.  This beauty has a heel of 4 3/4”.



Hope you enjoyed some of my favorite picks from the Christian Louboutin collections being offered at Neiman Marcus right now!  Share what pairs of shoes are making you drool at the moment.